Monday 18 May 2015

pre la




Spot on
Its got to be
And a studio when I come back
Life is good
Life is good
Baby
Let s look at it
Compare etc
It ll be fine
U ll be fine
Fine just fine
Just fine
It ll be just fine
You ll be just fine
Fine
Fine
It ll all be fine
Fine
And steve
And mike
And this
And that
And peru
And hypotheses
And Israel
And all in between
It ll all be fine
All be fine
Fine
Fine
Let s do this
We r doing this
This
We ll be fine
We ll all be fine
All be fine
Fine
Fine
I love mike
And steve
And nothing in between
A crack sandwitch
Haha
Doctor doctor
Who s there
The pussy cat
Pussy cat pussy cat what do u want
A bottle of milk
Where is your money
Oh I lost it
Pussy cat pussy cat
X
Michael
I was so happy yesterday with ur text
I nearly shat myself
I love you babes
I really do
Like a brother
It s weird
U remind me of my cousin
And I love you and I wanna hang out with you
And zoe
I m having fun
It s true
I love you both
As my friends and lover and nothing in between
Steve
Is very normal
Very healthy you could say
I love him too
I ll let him fuck me
And play with my pussy
He s on
Ian is a different story
We ve talked about this
It ll be fine
It ll all be fine
10 16 on 16 12 14
A bit of a countdown
Camdown
x

No comments:

Post a Comment