Sunday 3 May 2015

i never understood men




I was just thinking
I saw this guy with whom we had sex
On facebook
Work it out
So
When we did – we then went our separate ways
And I was like
Hang on
Why did we stop fucking
Like
What else are you gonna do
It s same as now
I just don’t understand it

He said something like he wouldn’t know how to answer me
I was like please
He just didn’t know

Do u guys get confused
Would you like to help me
Do u value sex at all
Is it important to you

To me is like food
If I like it I want more
And im thin so I can eat
What I mean

Is

Is all right I can take it

I can take a take away
I can take it away

It s not about falling in love at this point
Is about eating
Meeting
Meating

De confuse me

What is wrong
Indeed
I ll never understand

I need to interview all of you
And none of them
Any of them
Many of them

In any case
I ll never understand
And there s probably other things to think about
Like sex
And madagaskar
Or stereotypes
Or food
Or coco motion
Or comedy
Or cock
Or

I don’t know
The lakers

3 5 15

No comments:

Post a Comment