Thursday 30 April 2015

a threesome




A gangbang and a happy ending
First idea was
A threesome a gangbang and a fairytale
I just found fourthyish quids
In my account
In my cunt
I mean
I wanna see xxx
Not cos I wanna see xxx
But cos I wanna see someone who gets me back
It s that shared experience
That u both fall in love with each other at the same time
I know what u mean
It felt like that
I consciously put my bag on the side of the light
We kissed
We kissed
We kissed
We kissed
A guilt free kiss
We kissed
Under the circumstances
Under the sun
Under the stars
Under you and me
Under
In the midst of my life in venice
In sicily
In prague
In years to come
We kissed
For the life of it
We kissed
For things that haven’t happened yet
Didn’t we know
I love him
I m a mess he said
Please stop saying that
At your own time
For ever and ever moraki mu
I love you like the sun
like the sun of a beach
eitherway
it doesn’t matter
it s only love
and life
and you
and me
forever and ever moraki mu
it s romantic
its pragmatic
its real
allover again
allover the kitchen floor
roll over
pull away
I love you
There
x

7 2 14




No comments:

Post a Comment