Saturday 11 April 2015

we can offer




Nice warm vaginas
Where do u go from there
So I was saying the suffering of the current climate isn’t helping
Is a state of mind ready to drop
It s fine
It s been done
Sod it
See what happens
Tears have never brought anyone to your bed
Anyway u r fine
U said ur last word
U ll be fine
U ll be fine
He ll be fine
U ll all be dandy
U wouldn’t get pregnant straight away but u have a very youthful body
And u ll be fine
U ll have a baby if that s what u want
And u ll dream of the daddy in awake hours
U knew u wanted this one
But for whatever reason things happened the way they happened
U never got to meet each other properly
Share each other more than that two days
It s fine
U ll see
What happens
Remember
Sometimes we make mistakes consciously
And it was one of them
Like tax return
U get fined if you miss the deadline
Fuck it
Fuck the deadline
See what happens indeed
I love him
But
There  is no but
It s a passive aggressive state of the arts
We don’t know what s happening
He s in a theatre next week
He s performing in front of people and he hasn’t told u
Things hurt
I m sure he d also like things to be different
Maybe he s workin on it
It is possible
U wouldn’t know
Sugar hun
U r just poisoning ur world and ur stomach by suffering too much
Go find him in that bar
Consciously seduce him
Have sex with xxx
My xxx
I know
I just don’t wanna cry any more
It s painful
I ve cried every day pretty much since I met him
It can t be right
I cry instead of expressing myself
It is passive aggressive
I treat myself like shit
I ll give me cancer
Ahh hot guy
Just walked in to fix my radiator
Hair dryer
Maybe I just need a fuck
That s what it is
I haven’t had a fuck in three months
And I love fucking
Sorry babes it s got to be done
Romance is up for the sake of survival
In any case who do I fuck
I could fuck xxx
Xxx
Yes I could
Or I could fuck xxx
With xxx it would be love
It would be the fantasy complete
Would u hurry up cos u ll be getting sloppy seconds
U got until Monday babes
Sort ur shit out
I m in vegas
Now that s a nice message
We r talkin prescice and cool and detatched and as a matter of factly
Init
Fuck me or I ll get fucked
With or without u


Title: with or without u
11 4 15

No comments:

Post a Comment