Tuesday 7 April 2015

leave it out




Can I have a soya latte- can we sit down- would you like a glass of water- can we have a bit less enthusiasm
Please
Can we have a please
Can we have a bit less intonation
Can we fly back
To ouzbekistan
Or fuckforshire
Or far away from home rton
Are you here now
The only reason I do not want a soya latte is that I do not want to sound like you
Beanjuice
The americans
Ohh there s more
Am – I don’t know- it takes me like a while to-
Just because I m really nice and I mm like= you kknow
Is like really funny and stuff
Remember like
A gallery or something
Ooh it s contagious
I think the co listener is also developing an ancient lung
Linguistic system
Ahh a
When u were like= I was like on and on
Overtly like whatever like is llike people can do so well with money
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It s ok
Like
It will pass
I don’t like
Haha how could u possibly not like
U ve used like so much
Try methadone
Any pills up the bum#
Dunno
Ya it s true
Haha
And a breeding mother in between
Can this café get any more annoying like
No cos this is from liverpoool
It s like different like
Shhh pitch raising
Shhh
Helmet soundproof helmet
Should fall over the tables like oxygen masks
Or even oxygen masks
When the pitch gets too high
Ooh
Brilliant
X 18 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment