Wednesday 29 April 2015

fuck the shit




Fuck the shit out of me
First come first served
Fuck it

Fuck facebook
Fuck you
Me and you
Fuck me and I fuck you
I promise
To fuck it

Nevertheless
What was that about
A friends sucide
A call for attention
A joke
A bad joke
Eitherway
Robbin Williams joked till he chocked
Hmm m
In this city the background is cars
The sound of cars
As well as the visuals
Interesting
Reflective
Like vice city
But im on the inside and I laugh at bums
It s ridiculous how it s okey to comment
It feels like u r in the jungle
It feels wrong
I did have a moment when I crossed the road and there were some ghosts people
They crossed the road
They followed me
I felt sorry
A different vibe
Unsaved
Un safe
Shitbelt
Oh my god I ve been so horny
It s a sigh of life
Life
I m breathing
And I found myself
Samantha
My future
Its fuckin good
I like being single
It s excellent
It’s the thing we knew I d have to go through before I m married
Through at least a meter fifty
Who s next
If I only had one lover though that would be great
Sex would be better
Blah blah
It will come
Cum
It s gonna be fine and great
But
Butt
Until then
Let s uck the shit
What u learnt
U k certainly has accreditation
It s gonna be fine
This guy was like
Are you lookin for a serious boyfriend
I m thinkin
Seriously
He also asked why- he said- I look married
I know that look
Of misbelief
And misbehave
And mistrust
And misadvantage
But essentially
I look like I m not yours
I m not yours for the road
And I m not yours for the takin
I m not a beigel
Or maybe I am
Maybe we can find out
I got skype distracted
That s why I didn’t want it
But maybe I need to kill some peple
It s a misunderstanding
You with me
I like to fuck
I like to fuck
I like to fuck
Are we all clear on that
It s not a disease and it s not a deficiency and if I don’t get enough with one person I will move on to the next
Good
The year of surprize
Disbelief
And reflection
It is pretty cool how ready I am right now
I could do it
Pretty much anywhere
And with anyone
At any given moment
Just give it to me
There
Thanks
I ll keep cool
And I ll put it in my mouth
So I don’t have to clean
Like a ladee
Hhh.
Terrible
I feel small
And rimmed
And offered
And I m getting it
And I m getting the play I want
The competition
The complication
The cock hypotheses
The million years
The holiday in la
The holiday in this life
The holiday in this planet
The holiday
Holiday
Madonna
Hey
X
15 1 15
It s symmetrical
Right left and forwards
It s asymmetric
It s all year through
Through and through
It is summer
Summore
Please
Ahhh this girl said
If you are addicted to sex and you are a woman
Is like you are an alcoholic and you got a liquer store
Well it is the first time I feel there s plenty out there for me to achieve an access
In a safe environment
In a communal
How it used to be
All good
Fuck me now
Sir
Ten dallars
Bt theyr fake
We r all fake
Fake and sorry
Fuck us
x




right so I found the areas of humiliation
comedy and cock
ahh that s the other c
well done
so I can make some money
hurraahh

No comments:

Post a Comment