Saturday 25 April 2015

and so




That happened yesturday
Are my parents lookin for me
Who do u think I am
I got the perfect jeans
Like perfect
I ll check online for reebock shoes that are cheap
I ll do it now
Other than that
Maybe it s not a good idea
Maybe that s how I broke my foot
Maybe they r too thin
But I can always bounce and make a sound
And he laughed
And he laughed again
And I saw him laughing
And it was extraordinary
I felt proud
He fell in love
We both fell something
Somehow
I love the guy
I love his eyes
He s playful and sweet and I love him
And everybody wants him
And Camilla wants to keep in touch
And touch his cock
It s what it is really
I mean
Somehow
U just got to know stuff
U got to know somehow
U got to know where to stop and where to start again
And stop being uncomfortable
And in confident
And stuff
And sex is sex
And he said he doesn’t like blonds
And I swallow hard
I love the guy
And I think of Michael
What can I say
Swallow
Extra firm hold
Forever and ever moraki mu
Somethings are ment to last
For as long as they last
They r ment to give up
And live up
And give that up
And give in
And forgive
And forget
And forpass
And forsee
For the nearest future
The herest and dearest
For live
Foreseen
Forever
For some
What u want
It s like that
La Is also big
It s Fairfax I fell in love with
It s far and away
A step too far and a step too close
To civilisation
To west Hollywood
I even liked their cockroaches
That’s when u know
And u know
When I said I d swallow
Hard
14 04 on the 5 of the 2nd 2015
It s official


No comments:

Post a Comment