Monday 13 April 2015

cool so




Cool so I stopped cryin
And this is where the chocolate comes in
I m organised
I m dealin with it
It s been too much
It s been emotional
Maybe it fucked up forever
So I ll stop tryin
And cryin
I expressed myself
I didn’t pull a dirty move
I was me
I was who I am
I deliberately exposed myself
Who I am
My soul
I may have freaked for the wrong reason
But I wasn’t expectin that
So that happened
U got to cut me some slack
And they were two good letters
After all
My stomach s hurting because of the chocolate
Chocolate and cock
I wasn’t anticipating that
I mean
Let s fuckin face it
It don’t matter
I mean
Who gives a shit
Who gives a fuck
Indeed
Who knows
What s gonna happen
And all these tears for free
I masturbated
It all happened
I gotta have fun with it
U don’t propose in 24 hours every day
A day
In one day
In any case
Things were slack
I need to google that
It s enough
Am I publishing this
Is this my moto
Im nervous all of a sudden
Am I sayin too much
My ovaries
What do my ovaries say about me
About my decision
Not to rush
Into anything
An indecision
To decide
Anything yet
Anything still
The problem is
World
When u carry a vagina
U can get pregnant
And if you have a one nite stand and then get pregnant with a guy u wanted to get pregnant with
Part of u will always wonder
Was it the one nite stand
And yes I m using protection u retards google this shit
So there
Here
I am in la not being able to have sex because
Okay let me break it down for you
A book called xxx
So I was planning to get pregnant with that guy
Eventually
The eventuality was there
And then im thinkin
What if
What if
That mother fucker that I fucked Sunday nite
Cos it s Sunday
Nite
After all
U following me
Ah it s a hard life
Indeed
White mans problems
White noise
Noise
Or semen
A book called semen
Not like the stuff u eat
That was my joke tonite
I do some comedy init
Anyhoo
A book called tomoro
Today
Out now
Mother fucker
Incredibly angry
In credibly
I don’t even mean it
14 4 15

No comments:

Post a Comment