Wednesday 1 April 2015

jack nicholson project



Sandy Bresler
His agent is – lives in la



There s obviously a difference between fat and chubby
There s also a casual sex casualty
Casualtee
Let s see what we got
We got phil
As a player
And we got me
And we got a count
Ry
And we got a cuntee
And we got here we got
We also got jack nee knee
Kolsonn
We also got a girl from cologne
We also got a cologne
Aroma
And we got you and me

Michael
Yumee
You get me
Yumeemumee
And we were a good looking couple you could say I suppose
We also got this spanith guy from brathil
Brathilero
I m happy
Unhappy
My self
And i
And add to that a Russian dvd
Yes yesh success
I suggest a yogurt would be nice
To clarify the confusion
It goes with everything
Except humus
But we aint got humus so we ll be all right
Other option is
… get the humus
Remy?
X love u all
You simplify me
Namaste
Bay bay
I ll pimp u out and that ll be my job done
It s amazing considering all of a sudden im dating like a hundred people
A hundred
Three hundred by year twenty twelve
Ubt it wont go backwards
You d say
Michael was on the blue moon in year twenty twelve
When he was twelve
I found this fact hilarious
Gupsy hilarious
And the other one about his cat
It can t simply can t be true
You know when u don’t you know
When u just laugh
It s just beyond anything
Laugh
Just laugh
I love the guy
I love them all
Am just sayin
This week I m in love with phil nevertheless
And he s from Netherlands no less
Scotland
Actually Scotland
Love actually
X meaw
Ds
4 10 14

No comments:

Post a Comment