Sunday 29 March 2015

blacks nite




Last Monday of the month
Jen is the curator:
Xx was the band



And since the internet I mean word is not responding
And since xxx is not responding
Even though I don’t know what the fuck happened
And I dare to say I don’t give a shit
But it s not normal
I feel robbed and confused
And I don’t think I should be made to feel like that
Fuck you xxx
And fuck you
Again
And I m afraid dare I say I will not
Are you alive
Are you fuckin dead
Are u a piece of shit
Why are u treating me like this
Are you in a coma
Are you my mother
Fuck you
Fuck you xxx
Fuck you
Fuck you
I am really angry at you and I am sure you are all right and I don’t know you but you ll come back with a sorry
And I ll have to turn my back
And nod my ass
And leave
And move on
Like nothing happened
Like life
Like this is just shit that happens
Every day shit
I have no signal where I am so I believe if you are trying to contact me now u wont be able to
But
To be fair
You should have tried to contact me a long time before now
So I don’t think I should go out of my way and out in the cold just in case
Or should i
I mean
What sort of a twat are you
The biggest sort
Fuck you
Dickhead
And you know
It s one thing being irresponsible
But we just fucked for fucks sake
Be a bit normal
Own up to the situation
I mean who the fuck are you to disappear
Who the fuck are you
The flying fuck
The worse kind
Fuck you motherfucker
And I m sorry but I m bored
Of second chances
Of second thinking
U fucked up
And I am sorry
On ur behalf
Nothing excuses what u ve done and I need to remember that
I am feeling like shit because of you
And this is it
I can not detatch from my emotions and I am close to tears
For what
For fuck s sake
For ur inability to communicate a simple fuckin message
Is this how my parens must feel
I do not want to have a vibrating phone for fucks sake
I do not
And I do
And I do not want one
I do not want a vibrating phone
And this is it
I want a simple nokia that can shut the fuck up
So in case this is deleted by my moody pc I ll have to copy paste it on an email
I could send it to you
Fuck you
Letter
Enjoy
Dick
There
#12 5 14

No comments:

Post a Comment