Sunday 8 March 2015

cinamon swirl


I should have it
I am havin it
With ice cream
Ooooh
Xxx emailed me
Next best thing to a cinnamon squirl
Hmmm
My little squirl was someone else
I remember him
He felt same with me
He felt safe with me
Ment to say then twice it went to same
We felt same
Sometimes u don’t know how u feel
The other person s there for that
Sometimes you don’t wanna feel how u feel
Then u change boyfriends
Is it really that simple
I ll have that ice cream
I l buy some for new year
I m becoming boring
But nice
More grounded?
I love xxx
Well I want xxx to be more prescice
I have a lot of respect for xxx
And his honest down to earth approach
The days before I leave London were really stressful
Were really something
I wouldn t say bad
Out of a movie
My ability to watch
And be watched
Get watched
As something active
This is what I need to exploit
And explore
Is the positive of exploit
Exploration
Of childrens abilities with phones
And with buckin buttons
Hmmm
What about xxx
He said
I said
We said
In a million years
New era estate was so dodgy indeed
It printed hats for fucks sake
Gangsta hats
Sayin new era
I mean honestly
That s not the point
I hear you say
It s the paradigm
And yes I agree
Got to be said
It was never about the hats
So
Xxx
I wanna have a conversation with you
One that lasts
How do we do that
Im in a house and it sounds like it s being demolished
A guy with a trash can walked across the hall
All good
So timewise
I m gonna need to go swimming pretty soon
But I m not sure I ll make it to the comedy club
In which case
I d better not go swimming
Hm
Tough one]
I chocked
I didn’t mean it like that
Course I ll go to the comedy thing
I m just sayin
Would be nice to do both
God
My beautiful self
Is completely takin over
Oh dear
So how is u
How is ur life
Are you goin to peru next year
Have u done your thing with the thing the thing to do that
Ye I went a bit back and I mean it can be a bit confusing
Too much information
Focusin on the future
Never
On the present
But see it
See the present
Presented to you
As a present
That s why it s called present
It s not the first time I come up with this amazing conclusion
Okay so it s an a and an e
Present
And present
No it s all present
Present
Gets corrected by my computer
Computa knows
Everything
So I m in la
Needness to say
Or needels
And I m supposed to be doin some stand up
Comedy
To be found
Presented
Present
And ah today I should go to the thing
The comedy store
Book myself in for next week
This is how they do it
It s gonna be all comedians again not laughing at each others jokes
Oh dear
Devastation
But on the up side
I hope to be able to present some nites in London
I ll google it now
In fact
X
30 12 14
29 here J



No comments:

Post a Comment