Tuesday 10 March 2015

too much coffee




Too much coffee and they r watchin
That s what xxx said
Theyr all different
And clean
And u know polymorphic
Amorphic
Dunno
Poua
Ebrime
Asorti
Dunno
And I smell
Nice
Nice enough
I live like a hobo at the mo
With my life in my back pack
No body knows
Didn’t tell anybody
But
It s a whole new level
I don’t know what I ll do with anything about anything
Isn’t it great
No
It s not
I ll go to airbnb
Beans and toast
That conversation takes place behind me
Behind my back
And I don’t want the froffee
Fantastic- let me grab those menus ladies
My pc is misspelling
Yes
And anyway since misspelling is a word
Dunno
If I can
Be bovered
Salmon and pea
I made some jokes of the fairies and
And so
#hence
Therefore
Done that
So it said
If u r depressed now u cant think how a future situation will benefit u because
Ur depressed now
And
It doenst work like that
So
U think of current situation or the brain does
And it can only think according to that
That s why for egsample when I go to a bar I need to have a glass of water
In order to think what I want to drink
Cos otherwise I m just thirsty and I ll probably order a beer
So the fact that nothing makes sense
Has got to do with that
I can not visualise myself to be happy cos I m not happy at the moment
Fair enough
Makes sense
So how do u become more happy at the moment
Death is not an option
How about book a ticket to venice for the bloody carnival
Yes yes
Anndd
A ticket to la for four weeks from now
Yesyes
So
Rob a bank
Rent  my room
I could couldn’t i
Half price it
700 pounds for two weeks
It aint enough
Money or time yes both
Time say it s all right
How could I do this
Oh yes we were saying the surreal workshop
I could do a massage course and all these people that they said but I don’t want to fuckin do it
Don’t do it
Don’t do it
Resist
The urge
To be happy
So far
I ll be fine I ll make a good impression I ll study and all
Ok lets get down to business
19 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment