Friday 13 March 2015

is this gonna be my childhood





I will be overseeing this project
From Clapton
From overseas
Mm Clapton with a capital C apital
How do they know
How does my computer know that Clapton is a city
Is it
A shity
Shitty
It s ok im just saying I m staring at the park and swaring
Staring at the stars at a starry starry nite
Sarxidia mas
I m really uncomfortable due to someone using my plug
My buttplug
It s not funny
Some one s leaving
The hot boy
Can he read
Can he spell
Or mis spell
I don’t mind
And I don’t care
Xxx stopped drinking
Alcohol
And I laughed
And I had a laugh
And I was funny
And I was happy
Like I always wanted
I did tell him
That this was one of my ten wishes in life
And as  said it I was thinking five
And he said that is really nice of me
And I was thinking he doesn’t know
He clearly doesn’t
It was good
The best case scenario
I love him to bits and I saved him
Did i
Well I didn’t but my persistence and positivity
And his
As we r one
I ll save myself now
My turn
Get out of the loop
It s strange
Only two days in the year of the horse
I ll put my flyer on everyone s wall on fb
With an apology
Can i
Use ur wall as my self promotion
Please
There s no really a point looking back
Looking up
I mean
What I m saying
Is ye
Lets see
Lets have a wonder
He s trying to help
He doesn’t know how
Let s see
Let s see
University plus
The years to come
I love two things
The roof thingy idea
And the foot thingy idea
The foot thingy is temporary
The roof thingy is long term
In terms of comedy
Yes I haven’t allowed myself the time
To thrive
The time to thrive
So my jokey t shirt
Was a t shirt that says I m not gonna fuck you or I don’t wanna fuck you
And another one was fuck the artworld
And at the back it says literally
Do u like it
Do u think it s smart
Smart includes the word art
Like smarteasers
Like this coffee wasn’t loud enough
Proud enough
I m sitting upright at a bar
It s basically Victorian type seating ie standing
I m equally balancing on my sitting bones
But thing is
I would be better on a chair
A firm chair
Anyway I m here now
I better enjoy it
A bit like our world
No ethix
No morals
Nothng to do
Absolutely fuck all
It s interesting
Intuitive
What could that be
If u cant change ur world how can u change somebody elses
I don’t agree
So it s like if u change somebody else s world ur world is changing
From withn
Maybe u have nothing to do with changing someone s world
May be ur  channeling energy
In xxx s case
I cried when we were together in xxx and he was taking drugs
He was making me really upset
It was his drama that I was living
It was self sabotage
It was envy in a sense
Why not fuck it all
That s why I m a little envious
It s money
Is it too much
I feel like I m missing out
I need to speak to xxx
Now
Today
now

No comments:

Post a Comment