Monday 16 March 2015

yes whatever




Sad
I can have sad days
Just remember its gonna go
I held it together or relish my existence yesterday
It was a difficult situation
They both were
But I am learning
From my mistakes
And I relish my orgasms
Fair play
I suppose
Fuck it
It was a good fuck after all
I cried a little
Exquisite
Yes my computer corrected me
I didn’t want an e
I didn’t want the happiness
The afterfall
The aftercall
The aftermath
The afterglow
The afternoon in the sun
I was in venice beach and I look spectacular
It pretty much sums up all my personas
I would say lives
Live
Im feeling it
How do u know if I say live like the verb or live like the live
I ment to say live like the verb
Kill like the bird
The sunshine
I shared my vanilla milkshake with the seagals
That was a moment
I like to share
Babe didn’t bring me my cookies
He was a teenager after all
And he laughed weird
Narcissist
Fair play
He was all right
He asked me if I m all right
And he hang in there and he was kissing me
It was nice
I waited for him
He spoke to his cousin
He spoke about me
He couldn’t find a way to describe me and he did say comedie
He also said kinky
I suppose
We put the word addict in unwanted behaviour
I suppose
I suppose
I mean
Let s see
It s all right
I suppose
Where is that
I suppose
It s life
I suppose
I m now going somewhere with this bus
Somewhere I don’t know where
I suppose
Where could that be i suppose
I miss England
I suppose
My parents
I suppose
I saw a snake
I suppose
A monty python
I suppose
Tv on the busses
I suppose
U just know it came from here
I laughed with both boys
I suppose
And he said
I feel married
He said
I wont let myself get infatuated by you
Oh kei
I suppose
Flattering
I suppose
Nice to share
I suppose
Good word
I suppose
And he knew gibberish
Any resemblense of xxx kinda does it for me
I m in his city
I suppose
He said I d like LA
I suppose
I do
I suppose
He understands
I suppose
I d be writing
I suppose
Creative writing
I suppose
As opposed to
Yogurt
What do u need
I suppose
Senior citizen
I suppose
This youth hostel
It was a bar
Came within
He was quite impressive
I said I wanna do it like that
He said
All girls do
He was honest
They wont give a fuck
A right fuck
Most of them
Many of them
Not all of them
I m sure he can pull it off
He s pretty enough
And spontaneous
And assertive
He s all right
He s a go getter
A manipulator
A cunt
He was forced into honest discussion
Which wasn’t too difficult
But he didn’t bring the cookies
He could have brought the cookies
He should have brought the cookies
It s symbolic
It didn’t matter
But it felt like
I m a bit lost
Whatever
Where am I really
Where am I indeed
No fuckin idea
Let s hope the guy knows
Everything
La cienega is not too far
And there ll be a stop near
Lets see
I don’t know the time
But should be all right
I suppose
A matchmade in heaven
He s getting closer to his goal
And he needs an agent
He ll be fine
I suppose
He s got ninety thousand dollars
I suppose
To pursue his dream
Not that much
But enough
Like 50 grand
I suppose
I d do it again
I suppose
Still feel a bit robbed
I suppose
Decision making
I suppose
It s just that
I saw it
Even for five minutes
The absolut happiness
It was good
I suppose
I don’t think I d do it
I suppose
I mean
Sex was good
I suppose
You never know
I suppose
Let s see
I suppose
I don’t know
I suppose
It s fine
I suppose
Swallow hard
I suppose
I guess
January 16, 2015. 18.16
Could be anything
I suppose
Liquor store
As opposed to
Off license
Which are you
Liquor store sounds cheap
Off licence doesn’t make sense
It doestn
It never did
And it never will
So it must


No comments:

Post a Comment