Sunday 1 March 2015

yes cold




So I was sayin
U lose faith
U got nothing to lose
Yes it s abstract
But u get it
I get it
We all get it
And when we don’t get it
We never had it
It was never ours
We were always getting it
Shall I check my facebook account
My wank bank
My ass
Myself
My
What was it
How was it this month was so emotional
Emotionally retarted
It s not twenty six yet
But that s what my previous lover arrives to uk
Haha can I extradick him
Execute him
Cos he said
And I said
And the new one
He s like in Bethnal green
Colour green
I don’t understand
Whatever u ask for it appears
U needed a doctor
To mend ur heart
And ur pussy
And he did it
Ahh he did it really well
Well
Not any more
I don’t understand tho
Shall I send him this
I mean who is he
Who are we
Who am I
What a load of crap
I don’t know
It takes that liberty away colour liver
Liver heart
He said I talk so much shit he said
I fall in love with people that fall in love with my head
And my heart
And my ass
And my vagina
He liked Christina
He licked her like there s no tomoro
Very nice
So I got to take it for what it was
A one nite stand
Right
Three dates
And then u crash and burn
Fuck
You
I don’t like it
I don’t get my pussy licked like that mate
I m angry at you
I m not happy
I m not sure
I m not
I mean it feels like murder
Like there s no tomoro
Maybe that s what I wanted didn’t i
To live my life like there s no tomoro
And I did
Why didn’t u go to his house
Cos it was a bit cheap
He d left me for a date
And he d find me at his
A bit cheap
I don’t know why do I make assumptions
It was a gut feeling
And a guy next to me that was telling me the music s shit
The text is shit
Music was good
Gooey
I love him
He said he said
That child would better shut up
What if I m pregnant
I mean it s a possibility
It s always a possibility
It s even a hope
Anything
Is gonna feel better than this
U think
At times of despair
Like there s no tomoro
Today
I don’t know
I spoke to xxx
I told him I got fucked
And then I started doubting my sunshine
And then he sent me a message that said te quero
Xxx says it s I love you in Spanish
I ll google it
The best way to get over something is to ignore it
No?
If u pretend it s not there is it not gonna go?
It may hit you with the fine
Like taxes
Or it may never find you again
Like bailiffs
Or it may hit u with a shovel
Like xxx
Or it may never come back
Like me

No comments:

Post a Comment