Wednesday 4 March 2015

liverpool




Why try not to think about it too much
I m like carrey on a bus from Liverpool
And I love you
Liver
And I feel really emotional
I m thinking of chaz and things to do and thngs that have been said
And there s a hot guy on da bus ujust in the same line as me
And
Maybe I meet him
And maybe just maybe I ll need to see if there is a toilet on ths bus
There should be
I need to know
It s functional
It s the way lfe works
Its reassuring
Is attachment
Desbelief
To ur physical system
Ur capacity
Of shit o less
Oh why why haz was sayig about respecting urself and other people will respect u basically
It s about taking urself seriously
And I say
I wanna be playful son
I think I can play that role the bold persona
But
Is t fun
Is it enough
Is it entairtaining
And by that I mean
Am I
Anywyy
I m just entairtaining mysef here
I m entairtaining the possibility of here
And now
Just
Chaz
And fuck tomoro literally we can fuck tomoro
But ere and now
I broke the ice
The tip of the ice
It really was my first and honest recall of feeling this oneness and a different point of view
I ll be fine
It kinda resonated with me
I was happy
And his other wife neded him more that day
And I didn’t so I slept fine in the sofa
Interesting
I woudnt want to pull him as much s I did u can t u got to
Well
I do know he likes me
Even f he doesn’t
It s a bit like this
I will carry on doing my shit and things will fall to place
Apart
It s all the same
Do u recon tho
Xxx
Why xxx

I mean e had this conversation about babies and stuff and it is true t crossed my mnd
But
Butt
Too many things cross my md at one pont
I m not gonna like to you
And junkies and elcoholics and ex junkies and now alcoholics with an alcohol disorder
And
I don’t know is it enough
Is t ever enough
This cluter in my head accumulated

What about tom as o
Oh oh oh
The classy bird
The cheese
Can we all masturbate
Ye I mean I sount chavvy but if I can pull birds like this
Oh dear
No I m sorry but this was one of the most empowering moments of my life
Powering
You make lines on ur face
What wher u thinking
I mean
I don’t know
Do I want to be a single mum
or a cat
or the day of Mormon
or what
Liverpool
A good time
I miss London
No
I do like the craziness though I got to say I am kinda addicted to the possibility
The impossibility
The accessibility
The invinsibility
The invisibilioty
The capital
My ass
The blood stream of consciousness
The universal guilt
The university fees
The shit
The Sunday works
The works
The no works
The fact that I can retaliate and do fuck all in acityof London
Fuck you
I m not moving
Anywhere
I l do my dance and do my art
Swallow hard
And I ll go
Ok
But it is the home tomy creativity
But I d be creative anywhaye
North whales
Dount kow
Lets s ee what about theat cool guy he said
I said
Did I come up a bit too strong
On
Was I trying too hard
I was trying
Bt things had to be said
And I m glad I said them
Sometimes it s good to tell urself and other people and it rings ture or it s an ideal possibility
A true version of who u are
Mm
Sollidays
Shit holdays
Mergency exit
Shit
I want to go to Rhodes
Or to Iceland
Retaliate
I want to go to venice again
I need it
It s my heroin
I m not on heroin by any chnce I just need to be
I just need to be
It s the sky that s looking at me in an air of perfection
And the trains leaning over
Trees
It s the wind that blows this way and the plane that ther eisn t
Ther eis no more
Plane
Or soft plan
Or affirmation
Confirmation
The birds split for who u are
Cerebral blab la
Cancer
We all have it
It s the thing that unite us
Life
For who u rare
Dunno
Who knows really
From a different prestpective
On da bus
Ins pired
Fired
Ha well fingers
Cross
Nowhere to go
No wehre to bee seen
It s the sense of desperation
But the thng is ye
I m going to paris
Nad also I m going to Leicester square
Yes
Well I have no internet but I may as well
Let s see
Do I have internet hereon the bus
The guy is hot
I keep thinking of paul s voice
A voice  I like
A voice I d kill to listen to
A comforting voice
Remember mungo
All these people you know they made a great mstake
And they scard me to a thinking that they made the same mistake again
And
But
End but
Yes it s shit that hit the fan and they float away
But they don’t disolve

Like plastic bags
The dolphis eat them
And become peados
So they have an effect
It s an experiment
What s wit that lonely horse
It wasn’t lonely saw there more
Hopefully happy ish
Well bit like me
This is the thing with me
It s brnging me down this money thing
Before that  had the orgasm
Once u set urself free from the conventions of the internet
The universe
Simlles at u
Is all smiles
And similarities
To ur real self
Ur estate egent
Ur other half
Ur soul
Ur baby
Ur baby soul
Ur chsm
Chizm
Chas
Chimpanzee
Why do I thng of u
U pop into ur mind
Like heroin
Lieke coke
Like good coke
Like bad coke
Coke nontheless
Suagar
Dunno
Let ssee
Positive affirmation
How s that battery hanging
How s that puke of a laugh
Iu liked u the other day
I liked looking at u closely not wantng anything
And everything
All at the same time
All the same
U needed to touch me
I know
I needed that too
Very casually but meaningfully
Felling secure
That s my place
It may never happen but right here I am where I want to be
With who I want to be
Let s see
Something around foot heals my company
My fave company
Do something different
And immediate
Fast
Fast
That s it
Yes babes
Do it
Do it
U r the best
Ur living it
Loving it
Smeall it
Good
X 2 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment