Friday 20 March 2015

full time lover




There is a position available for a full time lover
In my vagina
You need to be able to commit to at least two days a week with a day gap – so it would be
Sunday nite and Tuesday nite
And one possibility of an extra shift on Friday nite leading onto Saturday daytime-
Only some weekends
You need to be able to make me cum and make me laugh, be a great kisser and generally feel that I share similar views of the world and what s in it
I like tantric sex so it could be something we explore together
It is an exclusive arrangement so we are not fuckin around
You need to be able to buy your own condoms and treat me to a meal and a movie now and again
Only serious applications
Now go viral ;) oh and on the subject of virus, we don’t need aids tests as we are using a condom but if you have it and you know about it just let me know innit


No comments:

Post a Comment