Friday 6 March 2015

yes yes we are all one



Today I am practicing that
I can not apply for a job let alone look for one
I can not do fuck all I can not
I can not I can not I can not
I can not
I can not
I cant
Cant
Can not
Can not do

A can not do attitude
Altitude
I can not google altitude
I can not
Pc says I can not
Mum says it s a choice I m not working
Yes mum

Well I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I don t expect the world to understand or to know
I can not
I have no internet connection
Yes there u go I said it
I can not
Ha now fuck off world
I have no water
No food
No shit
And no internet connection
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
Oi cannot
I m telepathic
Telecomunative
Telecomunicative
I can not
Aint
Gonna stop
Stop
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can not
I mean computer says I can
But
Truth is
I can not
I can not
I can not
I can n ot
I can not
I can not
I tried
Trued
Truelly tried
Truly tried
Truly tired
Tired
Trierd
Tried7
Tired of trying
Of crying
I m not gonna fuckin cry cos I have no internet connection
But my pc says I can not
It says I do
It s like hm
No I can not
It s schizophrenic
It s not a choice
Its ultimatum
According to yogic princilples separating is an attitude
Its an illusion
So
#according to medicality it s schizophtrenia
According to ancient traditions schizophrenica episodes ie seisures and the people having them were regarded as jesus Christ
Here now it s like hm no
But
We all have them
And
It’s the absolution the work of
There s the fire alarm
Arm
Arm and alarm
Fire alarm
Fire the alarm
Fire alarm
We are all cool here getting on with our business how English
Fuck s sakes someone say something
Something
Something
Something
We are not gonna die are we
It s making me nervous
I mean why are we not leaving
Why are we not leaving
Why are we not leaving fire alarm is on fucks sakes
Say something
#say something
Fuckin shut up I said and it stopped
Ah lovely
How funny
How un English
How un gentlemanly
I can t even google xxx
#what the fuck
I mean really
 Ican t stalkx xxx
Ah dear
Dear cock
Dear cock
I would like to talk to you make me come
Make me turn into a chameleon
Chamomile
Chamomile mu
Chamomila mu gia mila
Kamila
Kanenas
Kanonika
Ka
Ka
And
For that matter as it happens shit!!! I can t access my internet
It s my internet
That s what makes it so attachy
It s mine
It s not everybody s it s everybodys but thing is it s like that
It s like
It s everybodys but my google fb washing mashine
The idea of separatingness
Makes it mine
The authority
The autonomus
The auto distractive mechanism
Love
Love true love
Mm
I m not sure
I m not sure
I m not sure
Gannix
Ganix means nothing in german don’t google it
It s like that
So then then I ve been thinking
Black people are allowed to point out the inequalities when they r doing jokes
White poepolle are allowed to slag off working class middle class class
But white babies
Like there s no tomoro
Who s gonna tell u
The idea of separation is an illusion
And why do u want to have ur own babies after all
U can have someone elses
U can have a panic attack
And they all look so fucked and so worn out
I wouldn’t lose my style
For nothing
For the fuck of it
For fuck s sake
I can t say I like it
But
Even on drugs
Do drugs
Ah
The dream
Jimmy
Jimmy
Do u want a snooze
Why is it that babies appeal to people
And then when they grow up
Nobody likes them
Especially for black babies
A bit like dogs
They give them back they give up on them
Why
Or trash white trash like terrier
Bull terrier
Why
It s not their fault they are the only innocent ones
We brought them up based on the illusion on separateness
Benefits and a broken condom
And a broken home
And here I am
Now
Munching on my cordial thingy
Wondering
What the hell happened
How the fuck it all went wrong
How
And why
Why
Am I in prison
Am I straight for prostitution
Am i
Or am i
Am i
Do I have any friends
Am I someone
Somebody
Some any body any one
And stuff
Stuff go wrong
And here u are here u have it
Absolution
Cant say I know what it s about
But
I like the word
I like the word
The word
Fuck me
9 11 13
It s the twelvth

No comments:

Post a Comment