Tuesday 24 March 2015

i need constant



I need constant cock supply
Or shall I say
I need consistant cock supply
And lemons
I ve taken sex down to a different level
And although I was looking xxx in the eyes yesterday
We had to have a distance I m loving this position
But in the closer distance I wasn’t loving this position
And you know
It was average
But the thing is
It s a test
Against the machine

I like sex it s been established
But
I need constant cock supply
I don’t like the idea of the whole freedom and availability
As I said
X
27 7 13
Yes and I ll keep coming
I want to have sex with xxx and look into his eyes when he s fucking me
And I cant help but feel a bit excited of the prospect
Is it bad
I ve always had that fuckin connection with xxx that somehow rings true on many levels of unavailablility un forgiveness forgiveness but the truth is
There is always someone else
I think there s more to that
I think there is a triagon
He probably never felt it but I did
And she did – xxx-
The thing is me and xxx shared a boyfriend for a while
And it was all right
Interesting
Maybe how it should be
But we were kept apart
And when we met
I think that it was one of the most unique moments in my life
Like when u meet someone s baby
Someone you love
It was really very special
We needed a hug or something
And I was with xxx
And xxx was very very nervous
And then we left
And you know it s funny how things turn out
Yesterday all I could think about when we were laying having sex was xxx
Fuckin bizzare
Is it though
It is this thing that re visits me
xxx fell in love with xxx
And xxx fell in love with xxx
But they were both fuckin me
And it s almost as if
I don’t know
Am devastated
And jealous
And I d like them to fall in love with me at least for the duration of the fuck
Its like somethings missing
Something s not right and I m working it out
What is it
I m not in love with them cos they re not in love with me
Or sthin
I m just intensely curious
What is it about other people that makes people fall in love with them but not me
It s a fuck I suppose
But a very interesting fuck
A very intense fuck
I am told I can offer
Yes I know
I can
I m magic
And xxx keeps saying that he only gets that with me that he can t fuck me and that he s constantly in the verge of orgasm
And he said that yesterday he said
I remember that with you
When I go near your pussy I can t I feel I m gonna come
Ok the last phrase was executed rather than shared in so many words
Thing is
I know why that is
I know it s me and how I feel and my mind is blocked with transforming energy
It s electric
It was the best glutes workout yesterday like a bridge with an uneven surface
Bring it on
Legs on the door
Lift your hips and pulse
Fuck me
And then he said
I m gonna come I think
And then I said
Well in that case
And we started fucking
And he came
And he said it was intense
And I said
Well
I –
Well –
With xxx sex was like that but better
Bigger cock
More comfortable position
But
Thing is I can kiss ian
But no penetration is rather frustrating although it did feel good
It will feel even better with the Italian guy
But for egsample
But everyone wants to fuck me
When it comes to bed
Experience is rather predictable
I do get my moment of being pissed off
Like yesterday
Xxx couldn’t fuck me in the precise moment that I could come cos he would
So he d wait and enter in a second and in a different angle
Fuckin frustrating
And ok the glutes workout was fun I felt it today
One of the best
And he said
I like the thought of you masturbating
He fancies me all right
He has that sexual fixation with me if I may say
He wouldn’t like to share me and he wouldn’t like to lose it over me fuckin one of his mates
Xxx
I know
I think they had this thing
And he knows I m a bit hm dubious dodgy and curious lets say
And I d fuck xxx yes I probably would
Just as he reminds me of xxx
I think I should
But I don’t want to play with his heart
Card
Or pay him back or get any sort of compensation
His trick is clear
He wants sex and polyamori and all
It s all right actually
That s probably why I like him so much
Cos he respects me
And he does treat me like one
And he sets the boundaries and he stays within
Yes he did say he was probably gonna get back with his girlfriend
That was before or after our first time
I don’t know
But I did leave a toothbrush
And he did probably thow it away
And you  know
Its this kind of psychological investment
Physiological
Swallow hard
Shallow hard
Yes and he did say
Oh you brought my jumper
Yes I remember the nite I felt like shit
When xxx was coming back
And when I said no that s it
And I went out with xxx
And he said well u smell of something
Well I smelt of xxx
His house and his scent
And I love his body scent
I can smell him and lick his armpits and it turnd me on
I fell so at home and possessed and positioned
Somewhere where I cant get out from
Somewhere safe
Held together nicely
And sometimes I dissolve
I melt on this bed and it s an experience
 I feel my hands really light and nearly clamped a bit like branches of trees
Where blood is now running smoothly and in an angle
Like a lake
Like you can see the blood cells one by one slowly one moving towards the other
But like in slow motion
And that s how I feel
And then I pull his hair or get a constant grip
Or bite him
More to assess the hard with the soft
To test that I can still hold on to something
That I m not gonna disappear
To test the strength against something
As I m falling apart
And it works and it feels so good
Ah
And for two days now there s a song in my head
We could have had it all
And I cant stop crying
Ce lavie
Lets see
You know what that means
X
27 7 13
Good fuck in france

No comments:

Post a Comment