Friday 27 February 2015

fff




Fourteenth of February
Ninety seventy seven
Wasn’t born
Wasn’t bored
Of the valentines day
You can fuck yourself
There
I fuckin wish I had a boyfriend
I fuckin wish I had a boyfriend
One day a year
This day
A year
I will fuckin fuck someone
For the fuck of it
Cos it s falentines day
And I ll do it without a condom
In the hope to catch
Aids, chlamydia and schizophrenia
All at once
Maybe I should go to la
El ei
El ei
Obama
Obama bin laden
Haha
With the this and the that I wont be allowed
In el ei
Who knows
Who gives a shit
I m angry
And hungry
I don’t know what I want
And what I need
I don’t need anything
I believe
I want a hug
And a shag
Like I always wanted
Somethings don’t change
Some things just bare alive
Like a motherfucker
Let see
Whot
13 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment