Thursday 19 February 2015

the deeply asleep people




The innocent
The dumb cunts
Am  judging
Do I know too much
The optimists
The not depressed
The ones that call this democracy
Their idea of democracy
Their right to share/ air their opinions
Their assholes
Honestly
They
The only baad thing about democracy is that they are not dead
Yes
And that s a problem by default
The democracy of today is that we want enough dump people to sustain it
To remain silent
And baffled not
And unaware
And convinced that this is democracy
And protest when the price of cheese and when they r not or are allowed to wear burkhas
And think that cos they don’t wear burkhas theyr free to choose
And go on a buttox retreat
And chop their vaginas in half in Harley street
Cos theyr free to choose their own jeans size seven
Lovely
Lovely people
The innocent shit
The winners of the winnie competition
The re s no tomoro for these shit
For you
Can u believe it- ozzie accent
The this and the that
The cats
The wise cats
The fat cats
They wear all stars
Ohh with the uk flag
Cos theyr punk!
Ah it is sickly and painful and violent really
Buttoning up my shirt regardless
I am not going to argue
I m having a drink with you
You are talking about the price of cheese
I can t afford this food
I should be getting paid to live with you dump mother fucker
I am doing you a favour existing in this new planet
I would kick you out
Am I sorry
I m sorry you became so dump
There s no return
I m sorry your brain is mashed covered in cheese
I m sorry ur dick disappeared
I m sorry for u and ur family and your golden fish
I am genuinely sorry
I could have killed u when u died
I m terribly sorry
I ll try
I ll try to manipulate my spirit and my heart rate
I ll try to raise above it
I ll try not to ask you about democracy
I ll try not to faint with ur idea of democracy
I ll try not to cry there s no tomoro
Because of u
Dumb mother fucker
Cry
15 3 14

No comments:

Post a Comment