Tuesday 3 February 2015

how i feel




 Don’t know
Flattered?
#insignificant
Tweet
I don’t know he seemed in love and happy
I don’t understand it
Where u going
Someone s running
It could be me
I mean I would like it to be me
Me me
But he wouldn’t
I don’t know
To be honest I don’t know
That s why I don’t know how I feel
Am I in touch with my emotions
Am I going to send him that
I d0ont know
Don’t ask me
I don’t know
Anything
But for some reason
My computer has decided
Not to get down with the times
D0own with the times
Ah yes now I see it
It s on top
It s moving one line at a time
One line
At a time
What does that mean
What does that even mean
I m upgrading
We r doing
Brazil
Next
Colombia
Yupoiee
Last week was argentina
Could be worse
We r in latin America
Have we gone black
Will we go back
 I don’t know how I feel
How
I mean
Would I like to know
I feel devastated
I feel I should deserve it
 I feel he s insignificant
Insignificant
Ha
A cunt
Yet again
I mean he s got the t shirt
I told
U so
Yes I don’t know
It s that level of abuse
That comes from within
That comes from without
Cut it
It s not worthit
And it s all right as long as u know about it
U want to cry
U wanted to cry
They were climbing on me
Literally
Like the last time the girls bum was in my hand
I mean
It is funny
How do u feel
Unfeel
Unfelt
I don’t like capitals
I don’t like capital
I don’t like the capitalistic system or the capitals
Fuck the fuckin capitals
She was taller than me
Yes yes
And than him of course
Am I taller than him
Fuck him I tell u
I fuck him
He s insignificant
And he draws the line
Pretty low
What did I say
I don’t fuckin understand
Why
I don’t understand
Why what does he want
Probably nothing
He s a Buddhist
I think I m causing him trouble
With his conscience
In fact we r all angry at him cos he wont give it to us
But he doesn’t want to let go either
He wants a harem
Yes
And we vote with our feet
With our vagina
It s fuckin fine
We r insignificant
We know
We know
We already know
But
As I said
We share a syringe
It could be drugs
It could be worse
Much worse
It s self harm and self abuse
If u define urself through it ur fucked
Utterly ucked and unbelievably
Underbelly
Underspirit
Underscore
Five
High five
High and dry
Die
Bye
X 3 5 14
That fuckin hurt
But not enough
Not nearly enough for ur information
That is the problem
I have other to compare it with babe
And nothing
Can feel so bad
Nothing



No comments:

Post a Comment