Tuesday 10 February 2015

forgiveness



“I should have seen it coming.” The words don’t surprise me, but they piss me off. I pull away and glare down at her. “Don’t you fucking dare, Nell Hawthorne. Don’t you dare put this on yourself. You should never have to see shit like this coming.” She backs away, stunned and afraid by the intensity I know is radiating off me. “Colton, I just meant he’s always shown—” “Stop. Just stop right there. Granted, you should’ve never gotten involved with a douchetard like him, but that’s no excuse for what he did.”
Jasinda Wilder

Yes and yes
I mean I wish I could think like that
I can and I cant
It s that
The opposite question is
Why didn’t I see it
I saw it I just wished I didn’t
I wished I could close my eyes and let it go
It s funny how u can look back and take only one or two moments
And never trust people again
It s
9 8 13
You found yourself in this situation
In this self destructive sad circle
And you did destroy yourself
Your faith
Your ability to want to
Be close
Be friendly
Be nice
And then u took this moment
Cos it s a trauma
And had to kinda examine it
What
Forgive urself through it
Let it burst
Into tears and laughter
And let it sweep you though its intensity
Like a wave
And now your being sunk in
And soon u ll be offshore
It ll be good
It s ok
Baby
You were there
In the midst
You got swept through by the wave
The current was self destructive
But
U didn’t take drugs
You just let your body be swept by the current
And now
You know
Tears will come and go
It will always be painful
But a memory
And it can cause u the pain a memory can
But
It can not delete your future



Pain and shame
Are close
Dictate
It s not fair
Done and dandy
What u gonna do
Let it settle
Take ur time
Not a lifetime
Of regrets
Write your book
Be good to yourself
Live the dream
You ve milked it
You ve done well
Or you ve done what u ve done
You ve been interested
You ve tried
You ve tried as much as you could
You could say that
I mean
U ll be fine
You will be fine
You don’t know
U know
You know stuff
You know stuff
You understand
You are sorry and sad
And tired
And all you need is a fuckin holiday
No one to tell you what to do
You are fine
You will be fine
No commitments
All good
You ll be fine
You are fine
You are fine
All good
And russel brand
Yes well I love him
He s fuckin great
He s my angel
He s self loathing
But
I love the way he is
And
I want to print my book
Just give me a deadline
Shall we say the twentieth
Yes on the 15 th I start typing
Yes baby
It s all fine
Can be done
Yes yes
Or an hour a day maybe
What about
X rambling
Not
Egg yegomeister
Ich liebiedich
It ll be fine
Love u
Got to go
Thigs to do people to see
Nine  eicht therteen

No comments:

Post a Comment