Monday 23 February 2015

conversation with mum




Heroin is so passe
Is it?
So it goes
I m judging she says
And she s right
She s wrong of course
I m judging but I understand
I get it
It s in the eye of the beholder
I hold a view
Let s say
And I apply it
But it s not like that is it
I see fuckin neurosis and psychasthenia
I m supposed to take this as a norm
But it aint
It never has been
Dear family
Lovely retards
I am terribly tired
Of your inability to exist
Without me
You are a burden
You got to get ur shit together
And understand
We exist outside of each others pockets
We really have to let be
And let go
It s intrusive
I don’t like it
It s guilt
Its passed onto generations
And its all about you
My dear family
Your unresolved issues with your anscestors
And you know what
I should take that money
And run
Cos u give me guilt
Guilt unresolved
And u interrupt my thoughts
Even now
You do don’t you
You just did
You said
Did you say anything
I mean it s hilarious
I get it
It s just
You know
It s not just
Prescisely
And the money is not enough
But they could take me to heaven
They could take me abroad
Home and away
It s like that
Init
I mean
Like there s no tomoro
Today
I m listening
Lets just hope
Lets just say
I bow to u
And what may come under
Accept ur ancestors for what they are
Say what u have to say
But still
Accept
Like there s no tomoro
Today
And dance
x

No comments:

Post a Comment