Sunday 15 February 2015

leave page fuck you



Why am I havin such a shit day
Is it the weather
Is it that I haven’t made that fuckin phone call
Is it that I haven’t got a phone
Fuck you
Is it that I have to- from here- co ordinate the project with xxx??
Is it that I feel responsible for all this??
Is it that the bitch girl wont pay me
Fuckin bitch
Is it that she tries to make it so it s kinda my problem as well now
I m fuckin sorry
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you

Is it that I have nothing to say
Nothing funny
Nothing equivalent to as good
Good god
I don’t fuckin know
It s all right
In my pyjamas
For the weekend

My weekend
So people don’t like this joke
I m like ye
Yeah pants
I d rather go to the charity shop and buy clothes
Like ther s no tomoro
I d feed my addiction
For shopping
Yes for sex
I mean I need a lover
A lover
A lover
Do I like to tease you
No
Do u lke to fuck the shit out of me??
I m sorry
It s like that
If you do fuckin offer it
Seduce me
You said
I wish we had a place on our own
I wish
I wish we did
I wish we did
I wish we did
I wish that fuckin guy had stayed here
And we d be fuckin in the halls
Rolling in the polls
I mean
Really
I wish
I wish I was traumatized
Less
More dramatic
I wish I was
No more than I already am
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish you fuck yourself
Young man
I wish u could take me with u
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
Hand to heart
I need a dance more than a fuckin comedy feast
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
I wish
Fuck s sake
Suffocate
Suffocate me
Allocate me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me
Yes fuck me
Fuck me
Wats so wrong with that
Nothing fuckin wrong with that
Nothing
I m not teasing
It s just that
U wont take responsibility
And fuck the shit out of me
Like the other guy did
I suppose it s for the best
Nothing is for the best
Fuck me#
Fuckin fuck me
Fuck me
That s for the fuckin best
I m angry cos I m all in my head and I got a headache and you didn’t fuck me
I mean clearly
I could have said
No just fuck me
Do u want me to say that
Okay
But I think we r too nice to each other
If I wait too long
Then I don’t wanna do it
Someone else dun it
It s fucked
We r fucked
Fucked now allover again
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
A state of hysteria
I mean
I now have to get it together- go to an open mike I really don’t want to go to
It s something I need to do tho
Fuck me
And for what
For me
I guess
He said
Come tomoro he said
Fuck me
I don’t fuckin want to
I don’t want to
I don’t feel relaxed
Fuck me
Fuck me
Fuck me
You know these days when u wanna have sex and nothing else matters
When u only wanna have sex and that really is the only thing in ur mind
U know these days when u wanna fuckin fuck for like a day
You know
I m havin this day
Like ther s no tomoro
Tonite
But I didn’t ask for it
This guy did
Yesterday
He said
You can chill out in my place for a bit
Am like no
Big nob
It s not like that
You fuckin rapist
Did u get this from me
Maybe the first time but not today
Not after we talk
Not after I saw ur comedy sketch
Not after I realised how hot u think u are
Cos even if youwere
That would be a turn off
A turn around
And fuck off
There
Now
You were sayin
Fuck off
And this gay slave twat from the halls
It was all gonna get me one day wasn’t it
It s just today
Tomoro never comes
Today I ll go to this silent theatre
And fuck myself
With a stranger
Hey boy u know I m here
U heard of fuckin mental space
#physical space
There
So I m not sure about anything
I m just sayin hello
Hello
00 46 anal time
Here five o clock
safe

No comments:

Post a Comment