Friday 6 February 2015

why do i even bother




It really breaks my art
It shouldn’t
It does
It s shit sint it
I mean really
What do u know
Isn’t it
It s a bit annoying and a bit ridiculous
And it s all very well orchestrated
Ostrichized
Schizotic
I don’t fuckin know
Or care
Or can do
No can do
So the lady sais
This boy travelling up and down the country / Africa
Got a bike
Ah haha
Fuck off
Off u go
So funny
Indeed
It was the life s midlest lesson
Yet to be learned
In the mayor s banquette
Hahahhhaa ha
Kill me
The most politically incorrect story of my life
I mean what do u do really
Ur just sitting there trying to leave the world behind
And this story comes along
And instead of breaking ur heart
It s supposed to make u feel good about yourself
The worse kind of desensitising
It is schizophrenic
And we r all sitting there thinking that isn’t right not quite right
Really is it
How is it appropriate miss mayor my ass
For u to bring the topic of black kids no education kinda thing
And hten I mean do u suspect we are all as insensitive as you
I believe
I mean it is funny
My joke was that in the invite u should say bring ur own syringe
Or better
Spoons provided
Haha
4 4 14

No comments:

Post a Comment