Thursday 5 February 2015

it s good to fuck




It s good to fuck
It s also good to screen



Dark
Feel like crying
Feel like dying
Feel like having an orgasm
I had one
I just remembered how to fuck
There is only one way to fuck
And it s this one
If you wont fuck me like that u wont fuck me at all
It s a one way street
It s the only way
If you want to do doggie style blah blah
We can do it but
We need to fuck the way I want to
And u know the negotiation isn’t here
We can
U can make me so horny as to fuck in dogstyle
You can spank me while my bottom is on ur lap and u got a slap pad
And then it can work
Possibly
Or u can fuck me with a dildo in this position
Yes that sounds horny
And then u can I suppose replace the dildo with ur cock
If you must
Or
You can fuck me up the ass with ur cock while I have a dildo in my pussy
Makes sense
Am I being explicit
But I wont be bored during sex
And I ll tattoo it
On my knuckles
So I can see it
In a fluorizon light
Blood
Best tattoo ever
Only for me
Only to remind me that I suffered through it
The commitment
I surrender
I came out of my way and out of my tits
I mean I came for the duration of the fuck in a bunk bed
In bangog
Social suicide
Mission
But I didn’t care
It was too late
It s too long
It was a fraction
Of what I was getting
But it brought back the memories
Is like an old friend
Hey
Why did we never keep in touch
Maan
Let s not do this again
Sigh
Egsactly
Okay now dinner
For the beautiful lady
04 43
18 1 15
But 17 in la and something like seven


No comments:

Post a Comment