Sunday 27 September 2015

cocomere

see you tomoor
what else is gonna happen to me
my beautiful child
i dont know
it s like that
i m afraid he s leaving
he apologised
the other one didnt
he just did it
cold hearted blood
like a shark
an american shark
with no imagination
indication
teeth
tits
whatsoever
i mean
who does that
i need a boyfriend
i never in my life needed a boyfriend the way i do today
hm
this girl really liked him
i really broke her heart the first time
he said
it s my last nite and im spending time with my friends
ha
am i your friends
mother fucker
he said he loves to fuck me
obviously
demonstratably
i mean
who does that
again
feel like a broken condom
a broken record
strong writing
ha
im afraid so
no imagination
no no it s not real
u get the joke
this is my life
i plan it
like an unplanned pregnancy
this is the best piece of writing yet
and for that
my friends
celavie
to no imagination
x
31 8 15

No comments:

Post a Comment