Monday 16 November 2015

a surreal move

woow \
im in portsmouth in the port- yesyes
eysyes
do you rememnber eysenk
i wish i could google him
it was in the days of no internet
or i hadnt discovered it
i kept hearing people talkin about it
internet
inter net
wooow these boats all come in front of me
they just are
just like me
and xxx
xxx
there
i said it
whats in my mind quite a lot
a lot of the time
it s like that
i mean
init
what do u recon
it s gorgeous in here
he s gorgeous
he s the one that i instantly liked
and then he said about the dollar
and that was love
the kinda love that rings true
that took my breath away
not nearly
i fainted
enough
i did momentarily hesitate
i had no words
that s what u do
the nearest to xxx
when i told him that i knew i d like it
like amsterdam
and he nearly laughed
nearly
he nearly loved me
at the same time as i did
timing hurts
the word sends me off
that s why i was bein a dick to that guy
he said it s all about timing
they both did
or just one
what is it
with men and timing
timing is life
why separate it
its clear
it s like blaming life tho
and u wanna be in a non blamin culture
it s not timing
timing would be excellent
if u reversed it
and faced this -fuyckin- way
im angry
im upset
im detatched
which one
do i have to choose
no
ope
lovin it
it s fine
sun is shining
dont ruin it
nothin to ruin
nothing to run away from
mm
it s fine
as long as i understand me
i understand each other
aai
and my this and my that and what s wrong and we should be doin somethin
yes that s what i feel
that s what it is
i m tempted to have babies
but i know i can not multi task
and they need water
and alfie brown is an allright parent
because he knows
everything
14 9 15

No comments:

Post a Comment