Monday 30 November 2015

i do

soo
i m like
whatever /\
my mum doenst want to be friends on fb
she released me
and i wrote the rite message
a message from the heart
i mean
who are you
egsactly
that form of self censoring
i dont care to see any more comedy
i d like to get beaten with a stick and id enjoy it
for me the best act would be that russian girl
she went
i mastrubated
haha
all the right things
immediately
do i wanna do comedy
am i feeling it
how am i feeling
can i do a racist joke
people are asking me about greece
who are you
who are they
the syrians
too soon
whoever
my mum told me all the news
i dont need to know the news mum
i m stayin clear of the news cos the world is in such a shit state
i dont wanna know
init
i m in it
i m tryin to forget
in any case audition starts kinda now
if i m in i m in
and if i m out i m out
how u feel
i feel a bit shit
a bit reluctant to conform
i wanna do my jokes on syrians
i wanna know the world knows how shit the state of the world is
and i m fuckin sorry
init
i dont give a shit and i dont care enough
i ve been broke long enough and i can go on for hours
i ll make it somehow
i dont need to sell out sell my soul or my art
for
ladies and gentlemen
it is the same thing
11 30 15
la time

No comments:

Post a Comment