Wednesday 4 November 2015

oh my god right

u got my text thou righgh==tt
anyway
uninhibited
londoner
i saw a londoner child today
when confronted it looked back to its i pad
awesome
it was chinese
it was the epitome of human nature
versus nurture
i got some flowers next to me
some young flowers
i dont know what i ll be sayin today
but i have an hour to put it together
an hour
for ten minutes
ten minutes is quite long
rather long i must say
that long
this long
how long
bumble bees
and sugar epiphanies
a ladee called adam
so he saw my msg ten o clock
ten mine or his
i coud never work it out
maybe his
maybe mine
it s probably fifty fifty
filty fifty
makes me think
makes me wonder
stomach still struggles
there ll be one day
my heart is racing
what is it
drama
trauma
that s what it is
human inlove is traumatizing
a deep cut into emotions
and sometimes u have to detatch from it
so u create an irreversible post traumatic experience
for now
to experience it now
in the comfort of ur living room
ur living room
is supposed to be a room ur living in
living and loving
maybe i should call people
maybe it s better dedicate a few minutes to them
say hi
would u like to come to my house
they ll say why
nothing no reason
u recon
yes
why not
i mean
it would be nice
to have people round
for once
for a change
be here
in my own environment
say hello
hello
xxx isnt coming
i mean
who cares
and who gives a shit
maybe he s busy
too busy for his own relationship
with his buddy
supposingly
ye well i m judging
i wanna go to bahamas
it took me two months
the attraction was huge
i couldn t comit
i didnt want to sensationalize anything
anything that wasnt there
i didnt wanna book him
but how
does he look at my msg and just not reply
how
i mean
i dont give a shit
is he impolite
inappropriate
i mean
who cares
i d like that
hey xxx
i ll send u a picture
of me
in the toilet
u cant ignore it
but that s what u ve been doing everytime i sent u a msg so far
so far so good
i m sorry
i m seriously traumatised u
u can take it
the home secretray and a judge
that s what u need
in any case
i d like to follow this girl up
to her house
show her my book
boob
ha
eitherway
i mean
who knows
a factory in lahore has collapsed killing sixteen people with hundreds trapped
it makes polythene bags
suffocating

it ll be a generally dry evening across the uk
this girl has an edinbrah accent
i miss it
it s six
i got time
for anything
and everything
and nothing in between
what do u want xxx
rushing u?
we fucked it
it takes two
we gambled
and we lost
we played it wrong
however u wanna put it
we r not together any longer
at the moment
and we ll see how long that lasts
i know u know my inner monologue goes a bit like that
and i know u know that s why u r not takin to me
i think
because u dont want to give me hope
for the future
because u cant monitor
my emotions
because theyr runnin wild
after u
because
sigh
sigh is not a laugh
is not a swallow hard
even though it s comin
it s fine
as long as ur happy
i m not
but that s for me to decide
u probably are
in an la sort of way
virtually unhappy
uncommunicative
deep into antidepressants
stoned to death
no that s in syria
iran
for u guys is all the same
anyway
i can relate
love u and in
and but
and
im freakin sorry
i dont think i ve been sorry for anything any longer
as to
maybe one thing
maybe one day
life will pass
and we ll be sorry
for tomoro
11 4 nov 15


No comments:

Post a Comment