Tuesday 11 October 2016

dash



Got to dash
No one says dash when they kill themselves
There s something positive about it
Gotta dash
Seems that I m in a good mood playful enough
Dandy
Am I pretendin
I gotta dash
I m tryin to avoid u
I m English
Where did jonny go
He had to dash
I m goin somewhere
What do u think happened
He had to dash somewhere
Crash is different
Can I crash here no
U can crash at mine
Means let s fuck
Till tomoro
Got to dash means it was a one nite stand
It s been emotional
Ur ugly
Dash u r too fat
Dash im married
Till tomoro
Dash
Mm
Got distracted
Dash uninterested
Dash scared
That book club
The word sounds so dry
Dry is horrible
No I don’t like that word
The h word
Dry is something that doesn’t apply cos it gives it a lot of character
It was more ironic
Were here
We speak from the heart
But we haven’t got any
Ye weird
I can not be bothered
I cannot
Like the scotsh
Anyway dash
As a verb
Fits the bill
That s what I m doin
Here
6 7 16

No comments:

Post a Comment