Friday 28 October 2016

the break up call



Last nite I had the break up call
Long before
In advance
Ha
How silly
I believed in u
Well
Im lookin at four birds goin up and down the roof
To spectacular
Whatever signs u got
They r already there
So he wasn’t really listening
To that
Anyway
It was silly
And annoying
Like an echo
Like a conversation with no commitment
No connection
No joy
And no purpose
Well
So far so good
It was air
Fumes
It s all right
Its got to be done
Should I have been in a better mood
I would have enjoyed it more
I enjoyed fightning
In the end of the call I had lines on my face
I got scared
I looked old
So no
Not a good idea
On a different level
I felt it probably need to be done
Ye I m aware of the mistake above
It s conscious
Can u make a conscious mistake
Is it a mistake
No
It s a move
It s the wrong move
But if u take time to think about it in advance
Is it wrong
Or is it

28 10 16

No comments:

Post a Comment