Saturday 22 October 2016

new relationship




We fuck and we don’t fuck each other up
Any other relationship
Let s say the least
Discontinued
So friends
That s why I m without a fuck
Mind u
I m a mind addict
A fuck addict
I don’t mind
I care
I give a fuck
It s all very complicated
Dash interconnected
I couldn’t live without it
If I tired
And I did
And shit did happen
Wrong conversations came up
It s like quality of sleep
A different kind of sleep lack
A sleep deprivation
A feeling of incontinuity and reslteessness
Of how to be wrong
How to be
Just be
For a minute
Just shut the fuck up
A feeling that ur winning
Not
Ur taking over
Ur mind is crippling away
Like a rollercoaster
Like a soaked death
The spirit
It doesn’t like it
It s just there
Unattended
It really isn’t there
It s just gone
Evaporated
I mean
I ll shut up
Im bored
And that s the thing
I m never bored
Bored lacks me
It disintegrades
Im just not there
Im not feeling it
I m gone
I may as well be dead
But I don’t want to
Swallow hard
Something like that
22 10 16

No comments:

Post a Comment