Saturday 29 October 2016

hello london



What if
They charged the coffee 70 quid
That was the original idea
Was now gonna say eighty
If u complain- it s eighty
There
Normal coffee
Nothing profound
I just ordered one
Didn’t really like it
I mean
Who knows
Could be
So when u r doin something delibaretly wrong
Like the world deliberate
Ur sabotaging everything
Which is good
If that s ur intention
Sabotage
Ruin
Whatever
Why are these words so negative
What is negative
A negative optimal background conclusion
How to fail spectacularly
Would be the title of my new book
It s been done
I hear u say
I don’t need ur help
But u do
U do it with guilt
Why don’t u celebrate failure
What is failure
An anxiety to succeed
That s success
Fuck success
Obviously
If u decide this is gonna be a huge fuck
Like
On the negative
A shit fuck
The elimitations are gonna disappear
Yep yep
I like it
I don’t know what a shit shag means
But I ve had some
And I didn’t plan them
And they felt like shit
Havin said that
If the plan was to have a shit shag
I would have succeeded
So what s the rush
I ve had them anyway
I like it here
Summerhall feels soothing
Xx, anonymus
Theres a hot guy
He works here
?
I emember him
U know I have memories in edinbra
U know that dog will do what u like for a cookie
And who doesn’t
That s who I m lookin for
Four by four
a different cookie
I m all right
Ye
I prefer it here
With out xxx
I couldn’t jump in a relationship to relationship
T
Remember that
 A guide to as uccesful relationsiT
Useful
Suck
Yeah
The year of the separation
They year of the breakup
Breakdown
I read somewhere
‘’a fragile mental state’’
An estate
Awesome
Could u say the same about me
Cos I m homeless
And cuntless
And I have no interest
At heart
Just an aubergene
Is that it\
Is that whyyyy?
Is my
it computer gonna correct me
Is it gonna live to know
It’s a suttle threat
And here is the coma
Of all the wrongs in this world
The coma is a megatronic asphyxiation
An oxygomoron
Like my ex
Ha

I can play chess
I can write stuff
Plan be
28 10 16
Always end on a positive


No comments:

Post a Comment