Tuesday 7 July 2015

epiphany

so
the shoes
they looked cool
they looked nasty and horrible
i contemplated having them
i wore them
they smell trouble
rubbal
i bought them
they hurt me
the shoes called xxx
they picked me up really quickly
i let them go for hours
i went back
they were mine
we ll see
it s a good trip
a trip worth having
called life
the shoes you and me whatever
i died went to heaven
whatever
when i bumped into u in the street
the shit got real
you cleaned the green off my skin
you said it and smiled
then i said somehting about u and me makin a joke
you took it
you always felt like u could contain me
you always seemed to know
everything
how
why
an incredible connection
sister souls
however u wanna call it
i dont mind
i dont care
at this point
i m in london
im working on doin my debut in edinbrah
i need ten days in order to survive\ relax
what do u want
baby
this shit s forever
nothing is forever
life is transient
transistant
consistant
life is complicated and simple
life is you and me
knowingly
on a different level
in a different universe
maybe i feel more alone
since we ment
maybe i know u ve existed
i know
it dont matter
thing is
you know
u can t resist me
for a reason
the simple reason that werenot together
hashtag
where we should have been
might have been
are
if were not destroyed
in a different universe
in a new level
it doesnt matter
im sorry i can t touch u
but i can feel u
and u block my heart
and i had to wear my sunglasses
but the story is
ur with me
it doesnt even matter
we r not together
but we r sister souls
ur mine
and u r in love with another and ur dating blah blah
but ur heart
ur physical body
we r connected
u can run around do stupid things
u can feel things u can be in love
in a different universe
but in my world
our hearts were once connected
and now there s only half
of each
so whatever u do
remember that
if it feels weird
is because it is
and this my friend is a reasonable explanation
im sorry
x
3 june 15

No comments:

Post a Comment