Sunday 26 July 2015

why

i m just using a plug that says not for public use
there s something relatively exclusive about the artworld
the writers world
europe
blah blah
europe by the way idiots is a city
i mean a continent
a geographical orientation
is not money
it seems so too
eurozone and euroblow and eurobollox is in the news today
and i dont watch the news
my computer is slowing me down
is a new level of frustration
so yesturday i decided apart from helpin people in syria i ll be hosting classes i ll be a kinda hooker at
a visual hooker
a spectator
so people can draw me
pervy but it pays well and it s gonna work
i can write at the same time
it can be a form of de frustration
it can be a workshop on spirituality
the sleaze from afar
should be good
come watch
me cum
cos im bound to get horny
it s gonna be great
you can all sit there with a boner decided to draw me
draw between the lines
there
i m happy
i m happy and sad
i m sad
i m sad and happy
i need to eat more
i can get this amazing cake since my apetite s gone since it is indeed soo hot
i turned up for my class at the wrong studio
now i remember
i made an effort
by this time i m allover the shop
i bought a dress and a onesie
i love my life
i spoke to remy
couldnt have done anything
it required installation
celebration
cerebral occasion
co ordination
none of those things should be done
in the history of nothingness
and there s no tomoro
today
i did a walking meditation
shoes
mindfulness
i decided im goin to iran
iraq
afganistan
one of them
i m goin for the cake
oh dear
that s gonna be great
i can t wait!
she s such a junkie- i just spotted this girl blah blah
i know stuff
i should be a comedian
haha
do i know too much
what do i do with myself
tho
i can make mike s video on u pube
this cake has enough callories to sustain me and my family in syria
in afganistan
uzbekistan
kurdistan
this is just for americans
places we know
name dropping
literally bombs
a bit like that
what do u recon
i checked with somepeople from the north
writers
god knows
they can spell for shit
fur shit
i dont care all that much
i dont really care about writers from the north
there i said it
am i supposed to now
i m more interested in junkies
just cos theyr from the north and they can pick up a pen they have a pool of opportunities
i tell ya
they can spell furshit
same as damien hirst
the other one
the scotish
so then then
nothing to say
i m not polyamorous at all - someone shouted across the hallway
i m exaggerating
u get it
im writing for u again and my computer is havin a tantrum
anyway
i ll have sex with xxx
cos i feel it cos it s good for me
it s sex and i ll have it once a week minimum
at some point i ll get pregnant and we ll have a baby
me and my vagina
i ll be on benefits at this point i ll be childproof and i ll be single
i ll be making jokes about everyone and anyone and i really hope i ll have gone to iraq cos that s good for my cv
yes my bio
is like a way to uplift my spirit and let anyone know i m better than nothing
im more than meets the eye
and DO NOT LOSE UR BOOBS
eat the cake
and meditate
heartful advice
love u babes
x

No comments:

Post a Comment