Saturday 18 July 2015

yes and

the concept of improvisation
what do u recon
my computer stopped fuckin up
it will start again
so i spoke to hue grand
its been real
real emotional
detail
what do u think
that guy was weird
he was completely fucked up
he was such an asshole
was he tryin to scare me
like i d let u pay for the bill
well dear i d call the police
i know where u live
whatever
good luck with that
u think u r being clever
u can have a criminal record and enjoy your vagina
if the person is reading on my laptop this is not my fault
a disclaimer
in any case
hope she s not a teenager
she is reading all right
i mean she can read
and with that
we r movin on
to homerton
the guy interviewed me
he was like what u doin
im like i m all right
are you not letting me back
i mean i can stay here
it is not a problem
mister officer
you have more men
more retarded individuals
five more days and i d eat pussy
haha ha this s not an advert
this says a lot about the men in here
in LA i mean
god sent me adam
we know that
i ll change my name to eve and tell him
it s a sign
what do u recon
in any case love
it s been emotional
ur comedy kicks ass
what else do u want
yes we know
just be patient with urself
just be patient overall
what about tomaso
u remember how devastated u were
or michael
thing is
it all crashed and burned in this lates crush
let s just see
lets just say
there s no tomoro
today
and u didnt live it
properly
or at all
but u proposed
and you gave your heart
like there s no tomoro
again
there
x

No comments:

Post a Comment