Thursday 23 July 2015

yes you

i dont need to write no more
i like it here
it s sunny
i could go for a walk
r sop lookin at my computer
its pretensious
at this point
i need to google things
i just need to google things
i need to check pretensious
americans have given up on the spelling whatsoever
maybe
let s start with the maybe
maybe babeline
maybe
a baby in the beginning is a big responsibility but is also like a dog
a lap dog
what makes u think ur not equipped
u r well equipped
u ll have a baby with the ginger bloke
u turn him down
completely
utterly
u de confuse him
what s the point
i wanna know
why does he not want a link inn
why does he not want a residency
in my vagina
i m gonna message him that
is it the very reason
is quite funny tho i must admit
is true
incapacity
to succeed
to exist
existential psychosis
who are you
who am i
etc etc
i m an intellectual
i studied psychology purely to intimidate people
whos in trouble
it s really true
and now i m a comedian
years in therapy
that should do
it could definately be something to explore
a role
a definition
intuition
so mister therapist
what brings you here
wouldnt it be hilarious
to go to a therapist and pretend u r the therapist
i m definately doin that
for the laugh
for the fun of it
it s fifty quid
well spent
ur like hello
condensending smile
slightly intimidating appologetic assertive
a cramme
the person s like hello
u r both the same
mirroring each other
it s really about who s gonna speak first
so he s like
what brings u here
but before that
baamm
u hit them
same question
theyr like stunned
i think that s the fifty quid right there
this is the thing u need to discover
how much they can recover
of themselves
my therapist dropped her chin and that s all i have to answer for
she needed a therapist
before me
two people have dropped their chins in front of me\
and many more have lost their shit
i believe
doctor
who gives a shit
the doctor
the doctor who dropped my chin tho
that s how i fell in love
in lust
with cinderella
that s when i knew it wasnt real\
it wasnt gonna last
lust
thats when i knew
and when he ate my pussy
like there s no tomoro
and i said something
he said
i told you
i ll eat your pussy for an hour
thanks doctor
and for that
u need to be forgiven
forever
for science
for the love
forever and ever moraki mu
i ve had a good time]
that was a perfect story
that was a story of london
born in london
i dont exist outside london he said
that was my long last london crush
eric
phil
whatever
didnt matter
it was mike
indeed
well
and that shit about trust
that was my shit
and he agreed
he agreed and we both agreed
we fell in love with the same pussy
from a different angle
at the same moment
believe me
who does that
and he said
you are a dirty girl
and i was wearin my gown
why had he thought that
i was wearing my groin on my sleeve
my hand at my heart
my heart on my sleeve
whatever
whatsoever
and i lost my wallet
and he never paid
paid me back
i didnt
i wasnt expected
i was treated like a whore
nicely
he offered for me to go back
and he was the closest thing i had
to goin back to
but i didnt
was it an invite
it was nice
i wanted to leave him with his flatmate
they were proud
of how hot i looked
it s true
i d have a threesome
anytime of the week
but i did feel there s no tomoro
today
and then he told me i m his type
and he leaned across me
and he laid there
and i loved it
i loved him for it
all i need is affection
i can love
and laugh
i can be
around interesting people
i can be happy with myself
and them
it s five fifteen and my class is in fifteen minutes
off ski
x

No comments:

Post a Comment