Saturday 15 August 2015

im in edinbrah

my breath is smellin and i need to brush my teeth
my tits
all nice
i m lookin out and i see
online shore fifth floor
maybe i should do that
virtual reality fifth floor
online stand up show
or just open mike
tryin out new material
meaning stickin things up your ass
or ur vagina
cos i got the vagina
so far so good
daddy paid for the hostel
and i feel like we r comin together as to why the guy blah blah
and i dont have to save anyone
episis when u like someone
u think that the whole world revolves around her
so why not do it with you
i like my bed
i had a right little snooze i did
i like russel brand
i like sleeping
i like being
incapacited
i like my life
i like life
i like this view and that we r high
i like people
lovely people
i m ready to shock them
it ll be a laugh
wherever u put me i ll be takin minute silences for kids in china made our phone
i ll google it right now
for the now
there s no tomoro
celavie
x
11 8 15

No comments:

Post a Comment