Saturday 1 August 2015

this wosnt

had to tell you
i ll help you

i am an artist and i have a lot to give

that lingo from the producers - oh everyone s talking blah blah they r full of shit
i ll help you


maybe you are projecting
maybe you are full of shit
i have a lot to give for someone that can see that
and therefore their approach wont be i ll help you
mister wanker
it ll be more like i ll help myself
i ll use your talent to exist
cos i m a producer and i need the artist
and visa versa
but dont feel is charity
you helped countless individuals with no talent already
i m not one of them
i m fuckin sorry




(facebook instead) I met this greek producer guy and he was all like I ll help you, ... comin to think about it, I don't want your help.
 it s the wrong trip, its the wrong approach. if you think I got talent, use it, point me to the right direction , do what you can. but help,
in any way, is patronizing. I ll fuck you. how about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment