Thursday 8 January 2015

a late nite lecture




On infidelity
In fi delity
Spa na kopita
In all that exists
None have your beauty
And we r leavin broken hearts
Behind
Justify
Justify me
I need perfection
Why did u choose me
Cos I m hot
Cos u saw my bottom
Cos I was dressed in leopard print
And you got disappointed but said your name again nevertheless
Never to forget it again
I like you
I like you
I need to like you that much
All veils and misty
Streets alike
I love you
Middleclass kent
I d do it
I d do it
I d do it
Id do it
It ll be fine
Fine
Eternally wild with the power
To make every moment come alive
I love you xxx and I need to say your name
Do I make u feel small
Do I make u feel insignificant
Do I bother you
What do u want
Are we in love
Is it against our better judgement
Does it have to be
Do u have the same as I do
Do u feel the same as I do
Do u feel
Do u
I do
Do u question ur feelings
Do u feel u have no feelings
All at once
Do u radio actively communicate ur emotions
To the universe
And stuff
Do u know what Einstein did
Do u know me
Do u know we r all one
Interconnected
Interamerican
Do u know I m goin to America and I m shitting myself
Do u love me
Do u know me
All veils and misty
Streets of blue
Do u know
I ll do a gig and u ll be invited
Just for you
I ll send u an online copy
And photos
And stuff
Streets of blue
Ur going to peru aren’t u
Are you??
U know u will cos u r like me
U know if u really want something u ll get it
And u can get me pregnant just by looking at me
I know baby
I know
Ahh
I m so glad I met you
Pitsipopaki mu
Ur my imaginary love
My eternal lover
My external lover
My internal lover
My love machine
That s not working
Tonite
But it s out of order
Out of sight
Out of mind
Who are you
My internal machine doesn’t know it
My eyes remember
You saying
How do u do that it s amazing
You r amazing
We r both fuckin amazing
And we can share ourselves with anyone
And anything
And the way u hold my shoulders is like u own me
I love you
I love you
And I just want YOU to own me
And nobody else
I want to be ur robot
I want to be ur toy
And I want us to be together
Kai na eisai to pitsipopaki mu
And it s hard wanting something so tangable
So physical
When ur not able to get it
Get it
It s gone somewhere else probably
Probably we both get it
Contemplate the possibility
That there s no tomoro
Today
But there will be one other day
So we don’t want to shit on each other
But we want to build the layers
The foundations
For a better life
For a better future
Somewhere down the line
I see
Will you marry me
I love you
Maybe this is all there is
Maybe this is the most u can get
In terms of emotions
Emotional turnmoil
Blood
Let s see
I love you baby
And this is all right
It s all right it s all right
Baby
In three weeks and there s no tomoro
It ll be two weeks and something
And in less than four weeks I m going away for a month
And a half
La
La planet earth
La planet universe
La Toronto
Like there s no tomoro
Tonite
x

23 11 14

No comments:

Post a Comment