Tuesday 6 January 2015

iWish




But like iPhone wish – iWish
So iWish the world was a better place
It s an app, which makes sure iWish is all we want is simple
And ready
Like a ready made simple way to vote about anything
It s a democratic decision that these things should take place
And they will
Anything else is against the moral good and against democracy
And yes im greek an I d like to see democracy live
Now fuck off my way coz we have work to do
And what do u mean focus
Yes yes
Lets see
The focus isn’t on the artworld- let s see
xxx
He s a sweetheart
We are two desparate souls
We feel it don’t we
Am I alone here
Am I
What did I say
I said I have a wish
And he said what s that
And I said I wish my pussy was ur I phone
I mean
Who says that really and I planned it
A little bit
Ahead
A minute before maybe thirty seconds
And I went there and I could say would you be my valentine
Or what I said
Or kiss you
Or fuck you
Or go on a date
But my pussy oh dear thing is now is like
Yes it melted a bit
Happy valentine
14 2 14

No comments:

Post a Comment