Wednesday 14 January 2015

i am actually an angel



                                                                                                                         
In a way or two
I met this man
He knows who he is
I told him to fuck the shit out of his ex wife
And that must have worked
He just told me
I wanna do a little dance and say
I told- you so
I told- you so
I told- you so
I told- you so
The question is when
When did I tell him so
I told- him so
While we were in bed
In this ex brothel
Nun house in covent garden
We were laying in bed having coffees
And we were endlessly fascinated
It was the best day
And he told me something about his wife
He nearly cried
And I thought fuck it
Fair enough
So I shared my piece of wisdom
I don’t know if it was before or after
But u know when u r super generous givin top advice that s gonna work
It s nearly like you r chargin it to work
Like the truth comes to you and jumps out of your lips
You force it a bit
Was it difficult
I don’t know
But for some reason I knew I held the answer
The answer was sex of course
It s all about an open heart and an open asshole
Nevertheless
It felt good bad im just sayin
I just got this message sayin
Ciao bella
I had an unexpected recunion with the mother of my kids
So I cant make kites or so
Hm
Did I get a kiss
Is a kiss on a text missing
Cheating
I mean what is fuckin cheating
You fuckin dick
Can I get a bit of that credit please
I can
And I am
I swallow hard
It s not that I have been rejected
But my heart cracked a bit
I am sharing the happiness
I am accommodating the happy news
Is it good
Is good if you are not me
But even if you are is good
Is good even more as we are all one
A guilt trip?
A bit?
Can I use this momentum?
Can u put a word in?
Do I need you?
Can u hook me up in la??
Lalala?
I ll see
I ll be fine
You gave me the confidence vote
You told me who can deny anything
Which is how I feel
But I must not get old
Is this anxt
Its true
It s tits
We ll see
Love you longtime
Mr ass
I really do
Ur bum ho
U and me
We could too make a family
A very little family
We can grow ants
And a mother fucker
But I m not angry no
Is this poison
I m not sensitive
No
I mean
I ll check for the kiss
Ye I did
It s a fair enough message actually
It doesn’t ground anything
And we did have a good time
Thing is
I lied when I said I m happy for you
I could have said I will be happy for you
Just give me some time
But u know u don’t wanna say that
And you generally mean it
To some point
All I wanted to say was
By that
Is like I m disqualifying what we got
We did have something after all
And he disappeared
It s fine
We spoke on the phone
Bla blah
I do have that effect I suppose
Do i
I don’t know
We ll be fine
Let s find out
Soon
It is gonna be like that forever??
They did make love in august
Let s see
I hope it works
It feels like the right thing to do
It s a family and it s kids and it s house and it s homelessness and it s clean clothes and it s a caravan and it all seems to work
It s family life all over again
It s family guy
It was all right
He fucked me
He s lucky
Tara
Namaste
x

4 11 14


Hi xxx, if u want to hang out and meet up, am happy. Am happy eitherway. Im just sayin. X
aw darlin..i had a v.surprising re-union of love with the mother of my kids..so erm I cant meet,or do kites..xx ciao bella
Ok. Ciao. Im happy for you JX

No comments:

Post a Comment