Thursday 22 January 2015

copied from notebook fringe again and again




Right let s write some more;
I m here at abella street
In edinhrah
Who by the way is treating me well
If I was to have a mental health crisis I would well
Have it here
It s soothing
It s serene
Haven’t heard the sound of sirens in ages
3 days
Feels good
The day before I left for edibhrah
The day of that nite
It took up pretty much all day to get from a to be and then back again
It really was a test
I don t want to exaggerate but it was annoying
And then I missed xxx s bday party
I wonder if anything was worthit
I laughed last nite
I had to
I also danced
A bit
The we left to find a guy
Problem is was I m broke
And tired
Not tired atm as I slept
And mastrubated
During the afternoon
]and this ladies and gentlemen
Is whats comin
Hey
Im the first instance ie appropriation if he contacts me
And when
Hey
I was in edinbrah interviewing gods
In the end I didn’t
Then went to somerset to my friends wedding
And then went to Greece
Where the hell have you been
That s it
I was thinking of you and your next etc
Or maybe you are in my list
Tho she said
Don’t panic when I asked
If they r closing soon
She doesn’t know
That was my last third quid
Does anywone -live this thing
Called life- differently
When they r broke
I don’t think it’s the brokenness
U don’t (?!) Y not??
Well hurry the fuck up!!
Have a child as well if that s what you want to do…
Cos lets see now people
So then it s like
Are you open or closed
Or what
Tell us woman don’t do keep us hanging
It s about like hm cant decide
Better letters
What happenen
Are they leaving they r staying
Then u forgiven
Does he love me
He doesn’t give a shit
We ve been through that
Do not throw the bone so far tho
Hahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment