Friday 2 January 2015

a sense of gradiose




So buying sanitary towels for the ‘’normal woman’’ over here is just extraordinary
You must feel pretty long
Like the distance between your lower back to your bellybutton could be what I m talkin about
Is it a fat thing
When u get fat- do u develop a longer crotch?
Or maybe it s a conspiracy with the hemorroid and talkin power industry
Cos you certainly develop some sort of symptoms by wearing pumpers
The other option was a butterfly or bat shape that landed on ur vagina
Then wrapped their claws around your knickers
There
Which one
And we r talking lots of competition
Lots of vagina product designers essentially thought that was a good plan
The bigger the better
Maybe it works with tampax
Anyway I got some
I m wearin them now
There is a fear that I will fly away and I will see me right over the traffic lights and into the sunset
We shall see
I miss England
Only because there doing nothing doesn’t fill me with guilt
Where here I m supposed to do shit
Why don’t I just withrdraw into an island
I m fairly sure that s how people have babies
In the aspiration that they ll do fuck all
Big trap
Anyway I could adopt
I need something bigger than me
I need me
I need sex with a shark
I need to move the fuck out in two days
As in move on
Into real life
Currently I m inhabiting the land of west Hollywood
Which everyone informs me it’s a bubble
Broadway market is a bubble but that wont stop me living on three pounds a month
I remember one time I paid for my overpriced plate and they brought two little ones
So I thought okey
They then came back and were like- we made a mistake
Cheeky!!
Like I was the cheeky!!
They charged five pounds for three baby potatos
Anyway
Bottom line is
I miss xxx
And casual sex is the best thing yet
I did dip in the ocean
I just wanna do more stuff
I wanna team up with the French boy
I still got a month
Literally
Maybe it s time to buy a fuckin phone
Stop sayin fuckin
Fuckin
With the this and the that
I enjoyed my life without a phone
Less neurosis
Also I ve been doing yoga every day
With a blob of heroin
Joke
I m at a crossroads
In my life and quite literally
I m at this kinda thing where u kmnow u can t relax
At anypoint there could be a car landin its face in ur coffee
In ur vagina
Or anywhere near those two
I like it here
I cant relax but then where can i
I realized I ve been havin what can be classed as the worlds longer panick attack
Three weeks and counting
Its over now
It was over when I kinda realised it got one up on me
And I had to beat it
Beat the shit
I m very good at this
I am a very mind over matter sort of person
I could be a dictator
I have thought of that
My granddad u know went to jail
And it s been said about a famous politician
That every morning they were gonna take him to the shooting thing
And every nite he slept really well
So every nite I slept really well
I have put on a bit of weight
In a healthy way
And I look like Madonna
Hmmm guy next to me made a loud sound draggin his chair and we r all judging
I wish we were like that in a general sense
I mean we are
How is this political
No one is judging the need of I phone to re produce every five minutes
What if they were hookers in africa
They d be taxed
Is I phone being taxed for ruining the planet
Am I
I probably am but haven’t paid my taxes
My sense of grandiose leads me to pay at a thousand percent
So I wait for the fine
In any case
I m in kamburger kaven= hamburger heaven?
Its all good
I died and came back as a hamburger
Time to stop
Enjoy yourselves and speak softly
x
2 1 15




1 comment: