Saturday 24 January 2015

i want it




I can honestly say that I want some heroin
I want it
I don’t need it
Which is good
May as well
I wont take it
I wont even try to get hold of it
But it s good to know
Good to say I ve reached that point of desperation
It s a good thing
I ve been desparate for too long
Without a studio
Without a meaning in life
No place to work
Nothing to call work
Nothing to call back to
Benefits England
I m crying and I m looking out the window
I feel desparately happy
In a nice way
But desparately
Is written allover it
Is like a call for life
Is like love
Luv
Tasting my own tears
Of dismay and desperation
I felt really guilty today with xxx
It broke me
I couldn’t do it
He doesn’t want to
Fair enough
He gets me
In a way
In a way he s reading my mind
It can t be happening
This relationship
I suppose
Like a confidant
It s just not working
But sex wasn’t working
Believe it or not
And as we ve established
I m not assertive enough to treat people on sex
And I need someone ready
Readily defined
To know what to do
I can t tell u what to do
But I can say
Do a tenth of what u r doing
I nearly got out of bad sex accidents
And I m happily out
Out in it
Out of it
In the bliss of blissful lovemaking
With ian
I mean why be ungreatful
Sex is all u got
With xxx I don’t know why but it couldn’t work
It couldn t work
Too many control issues
He bites his finger nails
He can fuck off
He doesn’t get it
It s fine
I mean
I ll chill out a bit in the whole friendship thing I suppose
I suppose
I can live with xxx
I could live with xxx
He s too nice
He s got nice friends
He could live here with them
I could live with two boys
Yesh
It would be great
But with the music
Yes that could be a problem
I feel much better
I feel the worse is gone
Or yet to come
Duno#
Imagine
If I did take heroin
I would have moments like these
I will google the whole hyper sensitive thing
And I ll get back to you all right
X love u lots
Ready to go
X
29 11 14

No comments:

Post a Comment