Saturday 3 January 2015

the nightmare




I was gonna be an artist but I had to teach a pilates class
Fuck me
And one thing
Can I sue someone for not having sex with me
Sexual neglect
Why not
Providing we both like doing it
So it s not like that
Like not like that
Also remember ur super sensitive and otherwise wired
Wired
Lets see
Lets keep in touch
It ll be rush hour in the tube
And I couldn’t care less
Enough
I must leave now- six fifteen till seven say on the tube
Blah blah blah
Blah
Blah
Today I was late at work for one hour
Works for one hour
Anyway my real work as an artist here is done
Not
And I feel incredibly guilty
Edibly guilty
I also had to check when the auditions were provided I missed em
Missed em
Fuck em
I had to
Probably
Be an artist
But was i
Was I indeed
Am at work now
X

24 11 14
And I do yoga every day

No comments:

Post a Comment