Saturday 10 January 2015

ah come on


Xxx s asking me about xxx
His way of telling me he knows
He s been told
He always knew
Even before we knew
Thing is with these things u just know
That s why u try to keep people apart anyway
Sometimes they r gonna fuck
Sometimes they never met
Sometimes
I don’t know what this time is
But he has xxx s look
He has that look that I can t deal with
I m in love with xxx a little bit
I m very tactile and sensitive and I got love for people
But there are moments with xxx when it s more than that
I know him for years
I love what he s doing
I do get it
It s fine
He s all right
And  xxx is absolutely fair
And giving
And open
And he speaks his mind
They r mates
Musicians
It s all good
Do I have to have (sex) once a week and do I have to choose?
We could have that threesome but I do not feel safe enough
I feel even so there s more people in the room
How about me xxx xxx and xxx
Fuck me
The one hundred
It s a funny
It would be a practical joke actually
Fuck for one hindred
Tindered
All tindered up
So tried to have a conversation on tinder
All I m sayin
All I m sayin
All I m sayin
Maxine
It s a good name for a nag
U can say it when ur angry
Havin a go
Maxine
But u already got that
I m writing for u
Cos I m tired
Of writing for me
And you
And the universe
And the unicorn in between
I m in this new desk space
You would think
But is actually a desk at a jewish jewish centre
With people from a jewish background
And the moto is
You don’t shit where u eat
I said to xxx
Xxx
It was bizzare
Thing is
I could see xxx for the first half of the afternoon
Then I slept
And then we met again
He left in a storm with this girl running before him
Right
She sneaked out
Never to come back
Which left me wondering
Did she get it
Did she get it
Did she get it
Was she hot
Were they two
Would I be invited
I wasn’t invited
I wouldn’t go
I retain some sort of connection
With the past
The present
My old self
My new self
Myself
Self
Dignity
And nothing in between
I m naughty
It s not naughty
I m socially responsible
I m socially responsive
Engaging
Like the other way round
Im round
And merry
And merry xmas
Xxx did something creative
Something I really like
Something im thinking right now and he gave me the chills
I was like meat
Like we meat
Met
It was fuckin hot
I was upside down
Trembling
In the seat of madness
And he
He held me like a fish
And he hit me
And it made a hit sound
Like a hit that s not to make a sound
Like an actual hit sound
Like a hit
Ahh
So fuckin hot
And I had his cock in my mouth
And I was loving it
I m still lovin it now
That s how much I was lovin it
He was fuckin cool
I m happy
What does xxx have to know
Is he better than xxx
We can have a combination
A combined session
Like yoga pilates

No comments:

Post a Comment