Thursday 15 January 2015

felt like carrying a gun



When I d ur hadn it felt like carrying a gun
Didn’t feel right
It felt wrong
It felt sexy?
It felt  like it s gonna hurt me
I couldn t relax
I didn’t know
I didn’t like it
I couldn’t enjoy it
Too much of an experience
I ran my thumb across it over and over
Felt like I had to make the most of it
Felt like it s not coming back
Felt / looked like my cousins hand
White
Like I cant trust it
Like it s gonna hurt me
And the world around
And he world within
I don’t know
Didn’t feel like anything
Couldn’t
Felt like I d earnt it
Didn I want it
I don’t know
Flet like I wish I could keep it forever
Geet used to it
Felt heaviy and strong
But I culdnt
Same with ur cock I believe
A strange day
Celavie
Flet like it s gonna explode and kill me
Kill us both
Only when u spoke upstairs after the omelette
U made me feel better
Felt overwhelmed
That s it
U can share it s okei
It s okei to share how u feel
Even if u don’t know
Even if it s overwhelmed
U need the assertiveness course
Too ddaayy
25 3 14

No comments:

Post a Comment